General Maintaining The Cooler
No. There are no contracts with XO Water. You purchase the complete system for as low as $399. Then, all you need to do is change the water purification cartridges every 6 or 12 months (depending on how busy your office is).
You can visit the How It Works page for more details. Or,…
It’s as simple as…
1. Choose Your XO Water BottleLess Cooler. The complete BottleLess Cooler system costs only $399 ($449 for the stainless model). XO Water coolers come with everything you need – the purification system, installation kit and step-by-step instructions. You can use our online shopping cart, or you can order over the phone by calling 888-299-6144 We will ship out our cooler within 1 to 2 business days of your order. It will be delivered to you via Fedex. Shipping times vary – but it’s typically about 3 to 5 business days from ship date.
2. Your Cooler Gets Installed. You can either install the cooler yourself – or we can have it done for you. Step-by-step instructions are provided with every order. Please see our installation page for more information.
3. Drink Delicious, Pure Water! XO Water coolers are designed to be maintenance free. All you need to do is change the twist-off filtration system. Each filter is certified for 1,200 gallons, and most companies change the cartridges every 6 months.
Included in the cost of the cooler is everything you need:
1. the cooler (of course)
2. your twist-off micron purification
3. the installation kit, including 25 feet of waterway and saddle valve (which gets the water from under your sink to the coolers waterway), and step-by-step instructions
Each filter change will cost you $49.95. But, if you order more than one, there are discounts. So, if you change the filters twice a year, it’ll cost you $84.95/year (when you buy 2 at a time).
XO Water is a national company, servicing all zip codes within the continental 48 United States.
Here are a few points that may help answer this question:
STAINLESS STEEL WATER CONTACT SURFACES: Once your water is purified, it goes into a sealed cold or hot reservoir inside the cooler. These internal water contact surfaces are made of 304a stainless steel. Stainless steel is the best material to keep your water pure and cold.
BACK UP SAFETY: Another very important feature of our cooler is a back-up safety water shut off. To explain, after the water is purified, it goes into the sealed, stainless steel cold reservoir inside the cooler. When filled, it trips a float which shuts off the water. If that float were to fail, our coolers have a secondary float as a backup. If the second float were to trip, it shuts off water to the cooler. Water can only start flowing again if the reset button is pressed.
CERTIFICATIONS: All coolers are Energy Star Rated. They come sealed and sanitized from the factory. Our factory is ISO 9002 certified and the coolers have UL electrical certification.
SAVINGS: If you look at your 5-year cost of owning a BottleLess cooler versus renting a bottleLess cooler from another company, we will usually save you about 60%. Compared to a bottled water cooler, we’ll save you 80%! Owning a high-quality self-maintained cooler is just a better way. Read more about how much you can save.
We don’t lease the coolers because we believe that purchasing a well made, self-maintained cooler is better. Once the cooler is set up, there’s really not much to do except change the filters. Why pay all that extra money?
Here are two reasons:
INCREDIBLE SAVINGS: The average rental for a bottleLess cooler will cost you at least $39.95 per month. Over 5 years, you’ll pay them almost $2,400. But, what do you get for that money? After a bottleLess cooler is installed, the only maintenance required is to change the filters. Is that worth $500/year for something that takes 10 minutes? With a BottleLess Direct cooler, you simply purchase the cooler and then just change the easy twist-off filter twice a year for $49.95. That’s it for unlimited, delicious water!
NO CONTRACTS: Companies that rent bottleLess coolers require you to sign long-term, binding contracts. Often, they finance your lease – which means that they get paid up front. What happens if they go out of business? You’re still obligated for the payments but they’re not around to service your cooler.
Read more about why owning is better than renting.
Feel free to contact our customer service for support at 888-299-6144.